Optima® DIAB is the leading walker for the healing of pressure ulcers at the plantar aspect of the foot. The walkers fasten easily with Velcro®, saving nursing time. Optima®
• Breathable, washable upper
• Fully rocking polyurethane sole
• Rigid sole for level placement of variousinsert kits
• Velcro straps for ease of application
• Customizable plantar insert kits with three layers and three levels of firmness (rigid, medium and soft) for pressure redistribution of the lesions
• Extra Large
• Extra Extra Large
• Shoe Sizes 2.5 to 4.5
• Shoe Sizes 5 to 7
• Shoe Sizes 9 to 9.5
• Shoe Sizes 10 to 11.5
• Shoe Sizes 12 to 13.5
Diabetic plantar lesions in the mid foot
& forefoot. Rehabilitation after minor amputation. Rehabilitation after other surgical intervention in the foot.
Treatment of Charcot foot in the conversion phase from acute to chronic.
Diabetic plantar lesions of the heel adjacent to the achilles tendon
It’s super-light, weighing in at less than 2lbs and provides the ultimate cost effective solution. The purpose of the DARCO FX Pro is the stabilization and immobilization of the ankle and prevention of lateral rotation, supination and pronation.